16 sea scallops, rinsed and drained
5 tablespoons butter, melted
5 cloves garlic, minced
2 shallots, chopped
3 pinches ground nutmeg
salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- lemon wedges for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Place scallops, melted butter, garlic, and shallots in a bowl. Season with nutmeg, salt, and pepper. Stir gently to combine. Transfer to a casserole dish.
- In a separate bowl, combine bread crumbs and olive oil. Sprinkle on top of scallops.
- Bake in preheated oven until crumbs are brown and scallops are done, about 11 to 14 minutes. Top with parsley, and serve with lemon wedges on the side.
Per Serving: 440 calories; 30.229.8 15.2 58 403
Click HERE for more information about the recipe.