- 4 Pounds Chicken Wings
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons ground paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a shallow baking dish with aluminum foil and grease lightly.
- Cut tips from chicken wings and discard. Cut between the joint to separate each wing into 2 pieces.
- Combine butter and garlic in a small saucepan over low heat; heat until butter is melted and garlic is fragrant, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Mix Parmesan cheese, parsley, oregano, paprika, salt, and pepper together in a shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken wing pieces in melted butter mixture; coat with Parmesan cheese mixture in the bowl. Arrange in the prepared baking dish. Drizzle any remaining butter on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until skin is browned and juices run clear, about 1 hour.
- Servings Per Recipe: 10
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin A:Vitamin C:
Click HERE for more information about the recipe.