What You Need:
- 1 pound whole-wheat pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 ounces low-fat crumbled goat cheese
- 3 cups fresh arugula
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 ounces very thinly sliced prosciutto
- 1 ripe Bartlett pear, cored and thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Roll dough into a 14-inch circle on a floured surface. Transfer to a baking sheet or pizza stone. Brush dough evenly with oil and sprinkle evenly with cheese. Bake for 12 minutes or until crust is crisp and golden.
- In a large bowl, toss arugula with thyme, lemon juice and black pepper.
- Arrange prosciutto, pears and salad over the crust. Cut into 8 slices and serve.