What You Need:
- 3 lb red potatoes, washed and halved
- 2 Tbl olive oil
- 2 Tbl butter, melted
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp rosemary
- 1/4 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced
- juice and zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 Cup good quality Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 Cup packed fresh Italian parsley leaves and stems, chopped fine
- about 1/3 Cup extra parsley leaves to finish
Heat the oven to 375. Have a large baking sheet ready.
Place the halved potatoes in a large bowl.
Spray the baking sheet with nonstick or brush it with oil and arrange the potatoes on it cut-side down.
Bake for 15 minutes, then stir the potatoes. Return them to the oven and bake for another 10-15 minutes, or until the potatoes are fork-tender and the cut-sides are golden brown.
Toss with the extra parsley leaves and season with salt and pepper to taste before serving.