What You Need:
- 1 pound of fresh peeled cooked carrots
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp. flour
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup crushed corn flakes
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tsp. soft butter
- Blend eggs and carrots in blender until smooth
- Combine carrot mixture with rest of ingredients. Mix well.
- Pour mixture into 1/2 quart soufflé or baking dish
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes
- Mix together the corn flakes, brown sugar, and soft butter for the soufflé topping.
- Spread the topping on top of the baked soufflé, and bake for another 10 minutes. To keep the top of the souffle from collapsing, turn off the heat, open the oven door, and allow the souffle to cool inside the oven.