What You Need:
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 (15 ounce) cans garbanzo beans, drained
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup toasted pumpkin seed kernels, or more to taste
- 1 pinch paprika
- Pulse lemon juice, tahini, garlic, and salt together in a food processor or blender until smooth. Add garbanzo beans and olive oil and pulse until smooth. Add pumpkin, cumin, and cayenne pepper; process until well blended. Transfer hummus to a container with a lid and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Fold pumpkin seeds into hummus; garnish with paprika.