What You Need:
- 2/3 Cup fresh orange juice
- 1/3 Cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 Cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/2 Teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 2 Cups strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 3 Kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- 3 Bananas, sliced
- 2 Oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 Cup seedless grapes
- 2 Cups blueberries
- Bring orange juice, lemon juice, brown sugar, orange zest, and lemon zest to a boil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Remove from hear, and stir in vanilla extract. Set aside to cool.
- Layer the fruit in a large, clear glass bowl in this order: pineapple, strawberries, kiwi fruit, bananas, oranges grapes, and blueberries, Pour the cooled sauce over the fruit. Cover and refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours before serving.