Whether or not you have a vast backyard, being able to set it up in a way to accommodate guests for a day/night of festivities should not be a dilemma. Let us give you some pointers on making the most of your yard and transforming it into your own pocket-sized paradise.
- Choosing Furniture: Being strategic when picking furniture is vital, try saving space by using “two in one” types of furniture such as storage ottomans and benches, nesting tables and folding chairs.
- Arranging the Furniture: Now that you have your furniture, its time to set it up. Try placing the seating and tables around the perimeter and give your guests a nice plot of space in the middle to stand and move around with ease.
- Foliage: You may already have plenty of plants, but be sure to watch where they are placed, plants easily make a deserted space feel like an alluring getaway. Now that we’re in a drought, it would be wise to use plants that do not require a lot of watering such as succulents.
- Lighting: When it comes to lighting, you can’t go wrong with string lights across the patio that can open up small areas around your get together. Plus with these lights, you get a warm glow instead of an interrogating spotlight, resulting in cozy vibe.
- Adding Extra Seating: If you’re finding yourself coming short on places to sit toss down some floor throw pillows, they’re super cozy and very easy to add or subtract.
What Are Your Best Tips for Decorating Your Yard For Entertaining?