Managing a property requires specific knowledge and a commitment of time and effort. Work, family, friends, and recreation all take up your time and effort. Here is a list of the top ten reasons why you should hire a property manager to help you.
Interested in a FREE quote to manage your property? Call Coastal Premier Properties Property Management at (858) 350-7575 or visit us www.coastalpremierpm.com!
1. Time: Managing all the daily tasks required to keep your properties running smoothly soon adds up to consume a lot of your time. Free yourself to spend your time with the things that matter to you most.
2. Communication: We are never more than a phone call away. Day or night, we will keep you updated with all the details about the current status of your property.
3. Advertising your property: We know where to market your property to receive the most exposure. We help to ensure your vacancies are filled quicker.
4. Setting competitive rental rates: We will help to ensure that you will receive the maximum rental income by conducting a thorough market study of comparable properties in order to set a rental price for your property.
5. Locating qualified tenants: We have seasoned Property Managers who are experts at locating qualified tenants by conducting a thorough screening of all tenants. We handle running credit reports, background checks, verifying landlord/personal references and employment verification to make sure you get the ideal tenant for your vacancy.
6. Tenant relations: We will manage all aspects of the tenant-landlord relationship from routine maintenance to emergencies. We are on-call 24/7 so you don’t have to be.
7. Collection and disbursement of rental payments: We understand that receiving payments on time is crucial to your financial plan. Therefore, we have efficient systems in place to ensure timely rent collection and a direct deposit of your rental income into your account of choice.
8. Vendors: We have established relationships with maintenance workers, contractors, and vendors which allows us to ensure that you get quality work for a reasonable price.
9. Compliance laws and regulations: We can assist you in avoiding lawsuits by keeping your property up-to-date and in compliance with all the applicable local, state, and federal regulations to abide by when renting and managing your property.
10. Profits: Rental properties are intended to generate income. We are dedicated to our owners and strive to maximize profits while minimizing the expenses and your risks.