What You Need:
1 green onion, coarsely chopped
1 clove garlic, quartered
¼ c. white wine vinegar
¼ c. soy sauce
2 tbsp. sugar
1 tbsp. dry mustard
½ tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
¾ c. peanut oil
2 tbsp. sesame oil
¼ c. sesame seeds, toasted
Shredded/chopped chicken breast
Sliced water chestnuts
Fried won ton strips
- Mince onion and garlic in a food processor.
- Blend in vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce. With machine running, gradually add peanut oil and sesame oil.
- Combine chicken, water chestnuts, lettuce, and spinach in a large bowl.
- Toss with enough dressing to cat.
- Top with fried won ton strips, mandarin oranges, and sesame seeds.