What You Need:
5 c. fresh blueberries
5 ¼ c. sugar
2/3 c. fresh orange juice
1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
¼ tsp. salt
1 (6 oz.) package liquid fruit pectin (such as CERTO)
- Place blueberries in a large saucepan. Crush with a potato masher.
- Add sugar, juices, and salt. Stir well to combine. Let mixture stand for thirty minutes.
- Bring mixture to a boil over medium heat. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Add pectin, stirring until well blended.
- Pour jam into jars or airtight containers. Cool completely.
- Cover and refrigerate up to 4 weeks.