What You Need:
3 lbs. white boiling potatoes, peeled and quartered
Salt and pepper to taste
1 stick unsalted butter
½ c. half and half
1 clove garlic
- Cook potatoes in salted water until very tender.
- Heat butter and half and half.
- Put hot cooked potatoes in bowl of electric mixer fitted with paddle attachment. On low speed, slowly add half and half mixture and 2 tsp. salt and pepper. Mix until desires smoothness.
- To roast garlic, put clove of garlic in foil and put in oven at 350°F for about 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven and unwrap foil.
- Pull out cloves and squeeze out the roasted inside into the hot mixed potatoes. Combine.