What You Need:
1 ½ tbsp. instant coffee granules
¾ c. warm water
1 (10.75 oz.) loaf frozen pound cake, thawed
1 (8 oz.) package mascarpone or cream cheese, softened
½ c. powdered sugar
½ c. chocolate syrup
1 (12 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
2 Heath or Skor bars coarsely chopped
- Stir together coffee and warm water until coffee is dissolved. Cool.
- Cut cake into little cubes. Place in the bottom of a glass bowl and drizzle with coffee.
- Beat mascarpone cheese, sugar, and chocolate syrup at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add 2 ½ cups whipped topping and beat until light and fluffy.
- Spread cheese mixture evenly over cake cubes. Dollop remaining whipped topping around edge of glass bowl. Sprinkle with candy bar.
- Chill 8 hours and serve.