Pumpkin Marble Cheescake
What You Need:
1 ½ c. Gingersnap crumbs
½ c. finely chopped pecans
1/3 c. margarine, melted
16 oz. cream cheese, softened
¾ c. sugar
1 c. canned pumpkin
¾ tsp. cinnamon
¼ tsp. ground nutmeg
1 tsp. vanilla
- Combine crumbs, pecans, and margarines. Press onto bottom and 1 ½ inches up the side of a 9-in. springform pan.
- Bake at 350°F for ten minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, ½ c. sugar, and vanilla until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Reserve 1 c. batter, chilled.
- Add remaining sugar, pumpkin, and spices to remaining batter. Mix well.
- Alternately layer pumpkin and cream cheese batters over crust.
- Using a knife, cut through the layers to create a marble effect.
- Bake at 350°F for 55 minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan. Let cool before removing rim of pan.
- Chill until serving.