Bacon Wrapped Dates Stuffed with Cream Cheese
What you need:
1-8oz. package of cream cheese
24 dates, pitted and stems removed
Trader Joes black forest bacon (or other bacon of choice), strips cut in half
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Cut the dates long ways and use a butter knife to stuff with cream cheese
- Take the ½ bacon strips and wrap them around the date
- Use a toothpick to secure the bacon onto the date
- Repeat for remaining dates
- Once all the dates are wrapped, place them on a flat baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool slightly and enjoy!